Data-driven Customer Communication Specialist to SF Studios Digital Services!
SF Studios Digital Services is in an exciting phase where we are developing our communication strategy towards new and existing customers in SF Anytime and SF Kids – but we need your help. Are you a data-driven communicator with a passion for content and automation flows? Join our team!
We are looking for a Customer Communication Specialist to help define and drive our direct-to-consumer communication strategy and tactics. In this role, you will drive these efforts with the goal of increasing our reach and engagement for our digital services, throughout our two digital services (SF Kids and SF Anytime) in all regions.
As Customer Communication Specialist you will work closely with various stakeholders to create compelling campaigns and accurate messages to our customers in various channels, from e-mail to notifications to in-app messages. You will use various sources of data and metrics to try to understand our customers and how to best engage with them. In detail, you will:
- Develop, establish, evaluate, and optimize our omni-channel communication strategy throughout the entire lifecycle of SF Anytime and SF Kids
- Develop communication flows and automation campaigns, both independently and by liaising with internal stakeholders
- Craft beautiful, interesting and engaging messages, and write consistently relevant copy that comes together with the exciting branding of our digital services
- Be responsible for establishing and tracking KPI:s related to communication effectiveness
- Use automation, segmentation and a/b testing to assure efficiency, accuracy and relevancy
- Assure ownership over our direct-to-consumer communication tools
Together with the rest of the Customer Experience and Engineering team, you will be responsible for making sure that our customers are enchanted by our services and that they keep coming back time and again to experience our magic!
What are we looking for?
To be our perfect match, we think you:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar position, creating content and campaigns
- Are accustomed to combining a highly hands-on approach without losing track of the longer-term strategy
- Are proficient in creating and advocating interesting and engaging copy
- Have proven experience with marketing automation
- Have experience with omni-channel communication strategies
- Have experience defining customer base segments
- Have been working with a/b testing
- Preferably have an education in a relevant field (marketing, finance, engineering etc)
As a person, we think that you are passionate about all things concerning the customer dialogue. You are a social team-player that thrives in a collaborative environment, but also have a “get things done” attitude. We also believe that you are ever-curious about customers and to try new strategies to evolve our strategies. You are self-going, and you take the responsibility required to execute on a best-in-class communication strategy!
At SF Studios, you will work with highly engaged people with competences ranging from movie production to finance and sales. We are diverse – but the one thing we all have in common is our passion for movies. If you have a great interest for movies – you will feel right at home!
If this sounds like a dream job for you – apply today! We look forward to your application.
For questions, turn to Michaela McCarthy, Michaela.McCarthy@sfstudios.se.
About our Digital Services
SF Anytime is the leading video on demand service in the Nordic and Baltics and offers a variety of films, ranging from the latest Hollywood film to independent movies and local Nordic favorites.
SF Kids Play is Nordic a Subscription-Video-On-Demand (SVOD) service and features the best content from around the Nordic region and the most popular international characters. From Astrid Lindgren's beloved classics to animated favorites like Pettson & Findus and newer international characters such as Maya the Bee, Roary the Racing Car and Thomas & Friends.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
SF Studios, founded in 1919, is one of the world’s oldest film companies and the leading film studio in the Nordic region. Its business includes production and distribution of feature films and TV series and the digital services SF Anytime and SF Kids Play. SF Studios has its head office in Stockholm, Sweden and subsidiaries in Oslo, Copenhagen, Helsinki and London, and is part of the leading Nordic media company Bonnier AB.