About Draftit Privacy
Draftit Privacy is a rapidly growing legal-tech company. We deliver privacy management solutions to private and public organizations across Europe to help them achieve legal compliance within privacy (GDPR). Our product suite consists of SaaS platforms that provide our customers with efficient mapping, education and decision making.
About the Position
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be part of our exciting journey as a key player in our Sales & Marketing team. You will work closely with our sales force and product managers to produce high quality sales leads. You will develop our inbound marketing strategy and ensure that correct processes are in place. You are up to date with the latest technologies and the future of marketing.
- Lead all digital marketing activities to:
- Bring in high quality sales leads that will increase turnover
- Increase brand awareness and customer satisfaction
- Ensure consistent external communication
- Establish and execute the inbound marketing strategy across channels (SoMe/web/e-mails)
- Plan, deliver and coordinate content marketing: build landing pages/info-graphics/videos/blogs/white papers/ newsletters etc. – third party contracting and cooperation included
- Social media and community management + reviews and advertising
- Create great CTAs and high conversion rates
- Improve SEO
- Measure performance according to KPIs and demonstrate ROI
We believe you are a creative and diligent person who always wants to stay one step ahead of the game. You are reliable and can work independently. We can offer you a position in a dynamic, fast growing company, with great atmosphere and culture.
- Preferably a university degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent. However not a must if you have very relevant work experience.
- 2 to 5 years of experience working in a similar position
- Understanding of data analytics-driven marketing and communications technology
- Excellent proficiency in both written and spoken Swedish and English
- Proven results from inbound marketing
- Experience implementing, integrating and using marketing technology platforms such as Salesforce or HubSpot, Google Adwords + Analytics and search console, Wordpress or other publishing tools, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign, Video/sound editing software, APSIS Pro or other e-mail marketing systems, but also experience from work with web Dynamics CMS
- A person located in, or willing to relocate to, Stockholm, Sweden
- Knowledge and/or interest in Data Protection will be an advantage