We're Seriously Playful Designing games for the mobile world isn't all fun and games. Well, actually, it is. Plus a whole lot of passion, creativity and drive too. It's what's helped us create hits such as Candy Crush Saga, Farm Heroes Saga, Papa Pear Saga, Pet Rescue Saga and Bubble Witch Saga, and seen us reach millions of players in every corner of the globe. We haven't even got to the most exciting part yet. At King the game is only just beginning.
We are looking for a Senior Manager to lead our our cross-promotion marketing team that exposes our network of millions of players to exciting new games and in-game events. The successful candidate will also be in charge building and running our yield management operations.
Your role within our Kingdom
You will be responsible for the operation of this crucial high-impact channel and together with the team, you will execute and define delightful experiences for our players. You will guide your team to deliver cutting edge algorithmic marketing campaigns and be in charge of building our yield management operations.
You will work with a dedicated development team to ensure the implementation of world-class systems enabling the team to deliver a best-in-class experience. Close collaboration across Marketing, Advertising and Analytics teams are crucial to success in this role.
As part of the Marketing team you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your leadership and ideas will be every bit as valued as your marketing and yield expertise. This role reports into the Director of Cross Promotions.
- Oversee the cross-promotion channel
- Implement yield management operations, procedures and best practices
- Manage, optimise and arbitrate what marketing content should be displayed in our games; game cross promotion, advertising and other types of marketing communications
- Work across teams to implement strategies to optimise inventory and business value
- Help our players discover new games, discover new events and navigate our Kingdom of games
Skills to create thrills
You have great passion for direct and consumer marketing. You are a great leader that motivates and engages your team. You are customer centric and think first through the eyes of the customers you are contacting. You are fanatic about quality and delivering an exceptional experience.
Other skills include:
- You are a marketing expert with strong analytical skills
- You will have deep expertise of yield management in a digital environment. This could be agency or client side.
- You should have a working understanding of the types of yield management tech that may be needed and be able to interface with developers when required
- You should be excellent at turning data insights into compelling recommendations
- You will be able to lead, mentor and motivate your own team, and influence others who do not report directly to you to get the job done. You must be able to work well in a matrix environment
- You will be smart, hands-on, hard-working, low-ego and enjoys a fun fast-paced business environment.
King is an extremely international business (there are Candy Crush Saga players in Antarctica!) - so candidates with strong international experience are desirable.
Our partner in this recruitment is Bohmans Nätverk.
Apply as soon as possible, by uploading your CV.
For more information about this position please contact Victor Zetterström, email@example.com or Karin Teljstedt, firstname.lastname@example.org