Nordic Morning is a leading Nordic company within data-driven marketing and service development. We help our customers, the largest enterprises and brands in the Nordic region, to grow through digitalisation of their marketing, communication and business functions. Nordic Morning provides services within Data & Analytics, Media, Content and Service Design through our key brands Sitrus, Klikki, Ottoboni and Countquest.
Senior Account Director for one of our largest global business accounts in Nordic Morning.
Data Driven Content, Stockholm.
Overall customer responsibility for one of Nordic Morning's largest accounts, covering all aspects of our relationship with the client. The responsibility includes achieving the set financial objectives by undertaking sales and business development activities.
The Senior Account Director is responsible for the overall leadership, coaching and development of the entire customer team. The team consists of some 20-30 people in different roles, both employees and freelancers; people of different nationalities and from different parts of the group. A large part of the work therefore revolves around leadership: Leading the team to success. This is done by organising the customer team to carry out operational projects, both for production and sales.
An important part of the responsibility is to oversee total revenue, relation and quality for Nordic Morning's entire delivery. This means being able to understand, sell and develop our offer at group level.
- Sell services and products that drive the development of customer orders and business
- Work towards developing products and services
- Actively advise the customer
- Develop team and customer relationship
Conditions of employment:
- Type of contract: Permanent, full-time
- Preferred date of entry: Immediately
Desired profile of the candidate we wish to hire
Preference will be given to candidates who are:
- Independent and enterprising
- Entrepreneurial and sales driven
- Relationship-building and communicative
- Clear, structured and goal-oriented
- Enthusiastic and attracted to development
- Curious and have the courage to challenge themselves, the team and the customer
- Project finance and/or business administration
- Business understanding
- Digital marketing
Preferred level of education:
- Higher degree in economics or marketing.
- Management training is a plus.
- Experience requirements:
- 10+ years of experience of account direction/sales
- Documented managerial skills
- Experience from the telecom industry
- Run large projects/organisations
- Manage digital operations/projects
Required or preferred specific skills:
- Ability to manage agile processes
- Experience from large companies internationally/globally
- Experience in managing processes in digital transformation
- Awareness of the impact of digital development on brand development and global market communication
- Large own network
Language skills (required or preferred):
Fluent in either Swedish or English. You must be able to understand Swedish, even if you do not speak it fluently.
Our partner in this recruitment is Bohmans Nätverk.
Apply as soon as possible, by uploading you CV and cover letter on their website www.bohmans.com. For more information about this position please contact Erik Myrhage on 0733-734533 or Johan Larsson on 0733-444441. We are looking forward to your application!